Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Saucer and the Cup...

     

 

Saucer and the cup,
were talking on the table today.
I  sat quietly and tried to make sense

My identity is being "Cup's Saucer",
You are still a cup, without me.

I become ugly and have no utility.
Our beauty is being "Saucer and Cup"
We look ugly independently.

Cup smiled and said,
You keep me intact when I am brimming.                  

You give me base and provide support.
Yes fragile we are both.                                    
Contemporaneously we seem beautiful.         

No matter how delicate we are separately.
Together we are meant to be.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your sincere comments about the post it will help to improvise. Feel free to share your views and suggestions.

--------------------------------------------------------