Sunday, December 4, 2011

Hell...

I have seen hell in what I believed to be heaven.
It's Become my burial ground.
My world turned upside down.

Buried beneath the ground, cannot go lower then this.
walked upon By a million lies was my soul.
Lying hurt on the floor, I have lost the dignity in being me.
Was it better to be the other somebody.

My heart is aching, hurting wanting to not be.
I cannot sense physical pain anymore.
My broken heart is really broken-it says hurt me more.
For I was the one to believe.

What was lacking in me and my love.
That this had to be.
Was I never good enough.
Was there ever love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your sincere comments about the post it will help to improvise. Feel free to share your views and suggestions.

--------------------------------------------------------