Sunday, March 27, 2011

Yet to be............



Desire today to live freely
Freedom now to dream
All is said to be within  me
But the untenable me.

The omnipotent Misery
I wonder what is it in me
I dream , I want but
cannot reach,impussinate me!!

Do I live to be me,Or continue to be
all of these, not even a denier of me.
For life the treasure is just gonna go by
Not waiting or wasting a second for me.
Or for anybody.

Tomorrow will come by
Standing tall on my door
Demanding all the reasons
For not being me.

Bygones are gone far away
Being happy today is
the guarantee, to be
Merry in what is yet to be.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your sincere comments about the post it will help to improvise. Feel free to share your views and suggestions.

--------------------------------------------------------