Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Let me be this way....


Let me live my life today,
For tomorrow I cannot say.
I may not know what I know today.

Let me live my life today
moment by moment until
today becomes yesterday.
let me live my life today.

Let me not ponder beyond what I
Do not know,
Let me be satisfied today here
in what I think I know.
The fear of exploring the unknown
Is the reason men never go beyond .
So I pray to you today
Let me forever be this way and
Learn to live in what exists here,
let me live my life this way.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your sincere comments about the post it will help to improvise. Feel free to share your views and suggestions.

--------------------------------------------------------